Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Added Video Link Gadget

If you find the new Video Links feature to the right side of this blog to be helpful in finding the videos on this blog you can thank Debbie Keith, of the eCraft_Crafters Yahoo Group. 

One of the problems with the blog format is that as every new post is added, the previous posts become harder to find.  And, in the case of this blog, some of the most important posts where the earliest posts as we experimented with our new machine.  And, that is true of the early videos.  They had become too hard to find.

But, thanks to Debbie, that has been corrected. 

I will be adding links to videos at Purple Paper Paradise , Nicki's Cardstock Creations and other sites as I find them or you bring them to my attention.  So, be sure to let me know if you find a video that is not listed and I will add it.

No comments: